Due to a healthy forward workload, this is an opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join a successful Engineering Consultancy in their Glasgow office.
The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to work on a range of projects including residential and commercial.
- Liaise with and lead other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives
- Structural engineering assessment and inspection of new and existing properties in steel, concrete, masonry and timber
- Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc.) is maintained
- Prepare high quality technical reports including structural surveys
- Minimum of 2 years' experience
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Structural Engineering
- Experience using Tekla and Tedds
- Varied experience in all the common forms of construction and building types
- Experience in the use of Eurocodes
- Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required
In return and in addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, there will also be ongoing support towards both Chartership and your progression within the company.
If you would like to discuss this role any further, please contact Abi on 02393876032.