An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced NRSWA Inspector to come and join a busy client in the Manchester area.
The main duties of the experienced NRSWA Inspector are:
- Monitor and report on works on the highway by carrying out inspections under NRASWA, for which you will need the correct NRASWA Supervisor accreditation. This will include inspection of works, reinstatements and ironwork.
- Ensure that all works promoters comply with the "Specification for the Reinstatement of Openings in Highways".
- Record details of inspections carried out and maintain appropriate records to help ensure the recovery of relevant fees and charges, including NRASWA inspections, Section 74, Fixed Penalty Notices, and approvals for skips, scaffolding and hoarding.
- Undertake permit compliance checks.
- Assist with the co-ordination of works, events on the highway, and temporary highway obstructions, e.g. builders' skips and scaffoldings/hoardings, are co-ordinated and comply with safety legislation.
- Reply to enquiries, including service requests.
For a full description and further information on the role, please call Harriet Simmonds at Carrington West on 02393 876051.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Traffic & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 40+ years' experience in this market. Please call Harriet at Carrington West on 02393 876051 for more information.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please email.