Our client a leading utilities company are recruiting for a Storeman/Driver to work in the Dartford area paying up to £11.66 per hour starting on a minimum 6-month contract with a view it can go permanent.
You will be working on the picking and packing of items and assisting the field engineers in getting the equipment they need to be able to work on site, sometimes this will require delivering on site.
The hours will be 45 hours a week from 6:00am to 3:30pm - Monday to Friday.
- Ensure all deliveries match the delivery notes and ensure you are accurately reporting any discrepancies to your manager. Ensure all returned equipment is booked into the warehouse and recorded correctly.
- Ensure all items leaving the warehouse are booked out correctly and recorded, ensuring the paperwork is passed to the office.
- Ensure all warehouse policies and procedures are adhered to and meet legislation.
- Ensure stock takes are done correctly and in a timely manner, including end of year stock checks.
- Ensure the warehouse is clean and tidy and ensure nothing is left in an unsafe position.
- Delivery of equipment.
Skills and attributes required:
- Experience in working in a warehouse (essential)
- Full UK manual drivers license (more than 2 years)
- Ability to manage complex work under pressure
These positions will move fast so please apply quickly.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.