Stakeholder Engagement Manager Rail
- Posted 10 May 2023
- Salary £45,137.50 - 56,465.00 per year
- LocationGreater London
- Job type Permanent - Full Time
- Contact NameEmily Atkins
Are you experienced in stakeholder engagement strategy and stakeholder relationship management?
Are you looking to apply your experience on the biggest infrastructure project in Europe?
If so, I have an excellent opportunity based in London within my client’s Communications and Stakeholder Engagement team to assist the Senior Engagement and Interface Manager in delivering the community and engagement strategy and stakeholder relationship management and working with main contractors with Joint Ventures to ensure the delivery of the community engagement programme.
Salary: £45,137.50 - £56,465
Location: London, 2 days per week and remainder from home.
2 Roles Available: 1 permanent and 1 fixed term contract until 30th of June 2024.
- Work within the communications and Stakeholder Engagement team to assist the Senior Engagement and Interface Manager in delivering the community and engagement strategy and stakeholder relationship management.
- Manage area-wide community issues and stakeholders, including but not limited to political stakeholders and community representatives.
- Keeping local communities informed about work in their area, responding to their questions and concerns, and involving them in opportunities to influence or benefit from the project.
- Manage community engagement KPIs.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Incredibly organisation skills.
- Experience engaging with stakeholders such as MPs, local authorities, local businesses etc.
- Ability to engage in challenging and sometimes difficult conversations.
- Understanding/experience working in complex political environments.
- Experience in community engagement.
- Resilient and confident.
- Excellent writing and grammar skills.
- Public sector experience.
- Experience working with main contractors.
- Experience working on infrastructure projects.
Please note the business is not looking for corporate/internal communications experience.
Applications for this role closes on the 21st of May. Apply now and don't miss out!
How to Apply:
Send in your CV to me at email@example.com or call me at 023 9387 6068.