Are you an SSOW Planner with Network Rail experience?
Do you have knowledge of access and possession planning for PWAY related works?
My client is looking for someone to work with their existing planners, to produce and implement a robust and safe maintenance plan for all required assets. This would suit an individual with a proven background of working as a SSOW Planner who has experience using the Ellipse software.
Location: City of London
Rate: £330 - £375 p/d
Duration: 9 months
- Work Plan production and resource optimisation skills
- Scheduling profile in work planning/scheduling system
- Core Planning Skills Level 2
- Knowledge of access and possession processes and systems
- Safe System of Work Planning Process and System
- Good interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Working on a portfolio of maintenance works.
- Proven SSOWP experience, ideally within PWAY/Track
- Excellent understanding on Network Rail standards
- Experience using Ellipse is essential
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your CV and contact Amy at Carrington West
I have a deadline to submit CV's by Tuesday 22nd June