Are you a Solution Architect with experience in Azure looking to join a successful Digital Asset Management Team?
Do you have consultancy or client side experience in the transportation sector?
Salary: £65,000 to £80,000
- Relevant Degree.
- Azure Solution Architect certification (preferred), or other relevant Azure certification.
- Experience of establishing platform requirements to meet client needs and advising on cloud strategy and architecture.
- Good understanding of cloud architectures and patterns (IaaS, PaaS, Serverless, Microservices).
- Proven track record of adopting Agile methodologies to effectively manage the development of iterative solutions.
- Understanding of relevant ITIL processes (Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Management).
- Practical experience of software development, and SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Experience of using cloud-based analytics in heavy infrastructure domains to support Asset Management (e.g. Highways, Rail Utilities, Oil & Gas, Highways).
- Understanding of Enterprise Asset Management technology solutions (preferably one of Ellipse, Maximo, SAP or Oracle).
- Understanding of the requirements of IoT platform capabilities.
- Experience in working closely with clients to develop Digital Twin models.
My client is looking to interview immediately, do not wait to apply!
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6068.