Role: Site Manager (Water)
Salary: Up to £50,000 p/a plus package
Location: London (Thames Water)
My Client, a Leading tier 1 Contractor, are looking for Multiple Site Manager's to work on their projects for the Thames Water Frameworks.
A great opportunity to join a tier 1 contractor that have secured significant AMP7 contracts on the Thames Water Framework. They have opportunities for experienced site managers with knowledge of the water sector, across all key competencies.
All work is for non-Infrastructure projects inside the M25 and not Thames valley, sites may vary in location depending on weather you are experienced on the Mechanical, Electrical and/or Civil side.
You will be working for a reputable business who have contracts secured until 2025 in the area so there will most likely be multiple years worth of work available for the right candidates.
- Supervising and monitoring of sub-contractors
- Supervision of in-house project labour resources
- HSEQ control and monitoring
- Liaison with the client representatives
- Identifying and planning installation resource needs for projects
- Writing Method Statements
- Writing Risk Assessments
- Liaison with line management on project performance
- Implementation of company safety, health, environmental and quality policies
- Ensuring and maintaining an acceptable quality of outputs
- Qualified in electrical, mechanical or civil Engineering
- Must have water or waste-water industry experience
- Ability to demonstrate experience in supervisory role
- Experience writing method statements, risk assessments and H&S
- Hold a valid full UK driving licence
We are looking to move quick sourcing for this position. Apply Today and We will be in touch to progress your application. You can contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or reach me on 02393 876 074.
Due to the volume of applicants, we may only be able to respond to Applicants who are to be progressed to the next stage. If you do not hear from us unfortunately it means your application hasn't been successful.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.