Job Role - Site Manager
Location - Dorset
Contract Length - 12 Months
Pay Rate - £300 a day
I am looking for an experienced site manager who is confident working alongside the construction lead to ensure the project runs within the pre-agreed timeframes and to client specifications.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a highly regulated industry and be confident enough to manage the a workforce and project scope in the construction area leads absence.
- Overseeing, monitoring, and managing the progress
- Liaising with clients and reporting on works progress to internal and external stakeholders
- Supervising refurbishment works and ensuring that trades are focused, engaged and motivated
- Ensuring the safety of the site by making safety inspections and enforcing safety guidelines and protocols
- Preparing, coordinating, and writing site reports and other necessary documents
- Maintaining quality control checks whilst dealing with the day to day problem solving for any work issues that arise
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme [SMSTS] or Site Supervision Safety Training Scheme [SSSTS]
- First Aid at Work
- CSCS card
This is a great role working for a fantastic company so it will go fast. If you would like to apply please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02393 876037.