Do you want to work for a leading consulting and contracting company who cover many aspects of civil engineering and asset management. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the expanding Site Investigation Team as a Project Manager. Due to organic growth of the business and a very strong advanced order book my client are looking to add to the successful SI Team and are currently seeking the right person to fill this critical role.
This role would best suit Senior Assistant/Geotechnical Engineers who are either at Intermediate level and are looking to progress to the next level in their career, or an experienced individual who has aspirations of managing ever more complex investigations.
The team are also keen to heear from those at Assistant PM level who we can be mentored on to become PM's. Min requirement for this is as the above with four years' experience in site investigation.
- Managing projects autonomously
- Client liaison
- Manage project costs and project delivery time scales reporting to the departmental Director and AD on P&L
- Offer guidance and mentoring to junior members of staff when required
- Communicate effectively across teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Report into the Associate Director and assume responsibility for works when necessary
Essential skills & requirements
- Hold a relevant degree, ideally within civil engineering or geology/earth sciences or 10 years experience with HNC/HND
- Have at least 6 years previous experience in Site Investigation
- Be able to display experience in the commercial management of projects
- Hold a full UK driving licence