Nuclear Site Engineer - Defence (Electrical Bias Preferred) -
Reading (some flexible working could be available)
£425 a Day
12 Month Contract
Our client are a key player in the UK Defence industry, they are seeking a security cleared site engineer with an Electrical bias t o deliver engineering services, enabling the team to fulful their strategy for the upkeep of all assets and equipment on site.
- Demonstration of safe, effective and ethical working behaviours.
- Adherence to management system requirements for engineering activities.
- Delivery of engineering tasks to schedule, budget and quality requirements.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
- Additional accountabilities for this job profile may be defined and appointed through the Chief Engineer Management Arrangements, with appointees listed within the Company Design Authorities and Technical Authorities, as held in the company management system.
- Apply domain and technical knowledge for design intent, as-built standards and system
performance through life for engineered systems and structures.
- Interpret and deliver the requirements of issued tasks from the Asset Engineering Solutions order book (including troubleshooting, quoting, reporting, design, commissioning and handover as required), and make evidence based professional engineering decisions to solve technical problems within area of responsibility.
- Identify and escalate business risk arising from condition of engineered systems and structures.
- Demonstrate adherence to management system requirements and relevant technical standards.
- Engage with company delivery and administrative requirements; report own and team progress honestly and clearly, communicate in an engaging manner, support performance management.
- Optimise the delivery of Operations Engineering.
Please only apply for this role if you have existing security clearance, we are unable to offer refreshers or initial security clearance application for this vacancy.
If you are interested and sduitbale for this project, please apply without delay or call Ryan on 02393876019 for more information