Role: Site Agents (Water)
Salary: up to £40,000 - £50,000 p/a plus package
My client, who are a leading civil engineering and construction company, are looking for Site Agents at all levels to join the team to deliver Thames Water Framework projects.
You will be managing projects within the Infrastructure Business Unit in the Water streams from contract award through to completion - achieving acceptable financial outcomes whilst adhering to the quality, safety and environmental policies.
You will report to either a Contracts Manager or Project Manager depending on the value and complexity of project and personal experience/ability.
- Resource allocation and management of Site staff.
- Reporting to the senior Manager on Department budget control procedures for contracts and progress against programme.
- Ensuring safe systems of work and the Company Safety Policy are practiced.
- Enforcement and monitoring of the Division's Quality Assurance and Environmental systems.
- Management of projects/contracts.
- Communication at all levels regarding progress of projects.
- Line management/supervision for Sub Agents & General Foreman.
- Indirectly supervise Site Engineer, Foreman and Gangers.
- Essential: Civil Engineering/Construction management degree
- Desirable: Chartered status or approaching.
- Evidence of relevant post-graduation practical training e.g., attendance on courses for Form of Contracts, Formwork/Falsework Appreciation, Concrete Technology, H & S Management etc.
- Possesses proven experience on challenging and diverse projects with major clients e.g., LUL, HA, Water Companies, Petro/Chem.
- Proven experience from engineering background demonstrating progress to Site Agent through career development with both theoretical and practical experience.
- Site qualifications: CSCS card, SMSTS (5 day), First Aid at Work (4 day), National Water Hygiene card
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
We are looking to move quick sourcing for this position. Apply Today and We will be in touch to progress your application. You can contact me at email@example.com or reach me on 02393 876 074.
Due to the volume of applicants, we may only be able to respond to Applicants who are to be progressed to the next stage. If you do not hear from us unfortunately it means your application hasn't been successful.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.