Are you a Senior Temporary Works Design Engineer looking for your next challenge?
About the company
The company are a well-established contractor who's in house pre-construction team support their various infrastructure sectors across buildings, highways, rail and civils.
The role would ideally suit an experienced Chartered or Near Chartered Temporary Works Design Engineer with at least 5 years' experience specifically in temporary works designing complex design solutions for various infrastructure projects.
The role will including helping to provide leadership to a small team in their Widnes office who work closely with other teams throughout the UK.
- Provide engineering solutions at pre-construction and construction phases across our projects
- Develop and supervise graduates within the department
- Carry out audits of the Temporary Works process
- Carry out training in the control of Temporary Works
- Define and solve engineering problems
- Lead design solutions
- Lead the health and safety aspects of design and design checks
- Maintain the quality of design and design check output
BEng/MSc (or equivalent) Civil/Structural Engineering
Near Chartered or Chartered member of ICE/IStructE
Minimum 5 years' experience within temporary works design
In return, on offer is a competitive salary, car or car allowance, extensive benefits package, flexible working, working from home and excellent career progression. There will also be excellent support to chartership if this is required.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Claire on 02393 876 031.