Are you a Senior Structural Engineer looking for an exciting new opportunity in Cambridge?
A brilliant opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer to join a growing structural engineering team with an expanding client base and workload.
You will be working on a range of projects including domestic, retail, industrial, residential, educational and commercial, sectors as well as being involved with conservation work to churches and historical houses.
As a successful candidate you will be a highly motivated individual who can supervise a team of both engineers and technicians to deliver projects on time and in budget.
- BEng/MSc (or equivalent) Civil/Structural Engineering
- Chartered or near chartered (ICE/IStructE)
- Experience working on a range of buildings using all materials
- A minimum of 6 years' structural engineering design experience
- Experience working towards British standards/euro codes
- Ability to work with other design team members and clients in the design process
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience of Tekla Structures, TEDDS, AutoCAD and Revit
As a senior structural engineer alongside a competitive salary and pension allowance you will receive ongoing personal and career development including support towards chartership if required.
If you would like to discuss this role any further, please contact Abi on 02393876032.