An exciting opportunity in Nottingham which will suit a Senior to Associate level Structural Engineer who is willing to help support the current Structural Engineering team with the aim to become a future leader within the business.
About the company
The company are a very well established consultancy with a consistent and secure pipeline of work from their repeat clients, working within a variety of building sectors such as industrial, retail and house builder housing from pre-planning to completion.
Role and responsibilities
The successful candidate will have experience in a wide range of structural materials and should be able to communicate effectively and be willing to manage and support a team of structural engineers.
- BEng/MSc (or equivalent) Civil/Structural Engineering
- Chartered Member of ICE/IStructE or working towards chartered status.
- Experience of working in all main materials including Steel, Timber, Masonry and Concrete
- Resolve issues concerning conflicting design requirements
- Liaise with clients
- Ability to deliver projects through to completion, and work within a multidisciplinary consultancy
- Sound technical skills and willingness to learn
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Software experience of Tekla Structural Designer
- Ambitious with a drive to succeed and become a chartered engineer
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, there will also be pro-active support towards your chartership if required and your progression within the company.
If you would like to discuss this role any further please contact Abi on 02393876032.