Are you a Senior Site Engineer with a heavy civils background?
Do you have a proven background of working for a tier one contractor?
I am recruiting a Site Engineer to work as part of a joint venture on the largest infrastructure project in Europe, worth multi-million pounds. This would suit someone with a proven background of working as a Senior Site Engineer on major civils project and can start immediately.
Duration: 3 months
Location: Maida Vale, Notting Hill
- ·Coordinate and oversee the Site Engineers activities, to ensure all setting-out and quality control is performed in a timely manner.
- ·Produce 4-weekly programmes for productivity and
- ·Complete risk assessments, ITP's, method statements for the control of works and ensure necessary paperwork is produced in a timely manner.
- ·Work closely alongside and communicate with site management team, to ensure they fully understand information provided.
- ·Keep and maintain an accurate site diary, including any changes.
- ·5+ years' experience as a Site Engineer with a heavy civils background
- ·Ideally worked for a major tier one civil engineering contractor
- ·Valid CSCS card
- ·Excellent communication skills
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please submit your CV and contact Amy at Carrington West