Are you a Senior Quantity Surveyor with main contractor railway experience?
Do you want to be involved in one of the UK's largest railway projects?
Our client is a market-leading, tier-one railway contractor involved in various major projects, improving the infrastructure of the UK's railway. Due to exceptional growth, our client is recruiting a Senior Quantity Surveyor to lead and manage the commercial team working on a light rail projects
Hours: 37.5hrs, Mon to Fri
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 P/A
- £6120 car allowance
- 26 days A/L with option to buy additional 5
- Private medical insurance
- Health shield
- Company Pension - 6% employer contribution
- Succession planning and annual performance reviews
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management - RICS or CIOB
- 5 years commercial management experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Experience working for a main contractor on large civils or infrastructure projects.
- Excellent knowledge of cost and budget administration.
- Working knowledge of various forms of contracts.
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please submit your CV then contact Amy at Carrington West on 02393876044