Are you an experienced Project Manager with client side rail experience?
Are you looking to join a friendly company where your input will make a difference?
A fast growing, successful SME consultancy with a presence across the UK on major railway projects is looking for Project Managers/Senior Project Managers for a project manager/senior project manager to support their client on Belfast Translink.
Network Rail experience, whether direct or working through consultancy is essential for this role. The focus of this role is project managing signalling upgrades from the client's side.
The successful person will be based in my client's Manchester office, will attend the office once a week, and will be flying to Belfast once a month (all expenses paid for).
2/3 days per week will have focus on this project, the remainder will be looking at business growth & development for the company, so a confident and ambitious attitude is essential.
- PM: £35,000 to £50,000 plus £5k car allowance.
- Senior PM: £50,000 to £58,000 plus £5k car allowance (up to £63,000 package total).
- Employer double matched up to 12% of salary (employee 6% & employer 12%).
- Up to 20% annul bonus.
- 28 days annual leave, not including bank holidays.
- Private Healthcare for employees and immediate family.
- Training budget provided.
Location: 1 day in central Manchester office per week, remainder from home - potential to be more flexible. Travel to Belfast circa once per month.
- Relevant degree level qualification
- Experience operating as a Project Manager.
- A background experience of signalling experience preferred.
- Experience working on Network Rail Project.
- Experience working alongside/on a client team essential.
- Confident, ambitious, driven - experience, ability, or willingness to contribute to business development.
- Line management experience advantageous.
This is an urgent requirement and I recommend applying immediately should there be any interest. This will be a two stage interview process. Second interview may be face to face, availability depending.
How to apply:
Send your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.
Carrington West is committed to supporting the principle of equal opportunities and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of any Protected Characteristic including sex; race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin); religion or belief; age; disability; marital status and civil partnership; sexual orientation; gender reassignment; pregnancy and maternity. We are a Disability Confident Employer and we are currently working towards additional D&I accreditations. Details of our full Diversity & Inclusion policy can be requested by contacting us today.