Are you a Project Manager with at least 5 years' experience within the design and construction buildings industry?
This role is working on a long term contract basis
40 hour week
The role will involved hybrid working from the Birmingham office with occasional travel.
-Assisting the project leads & directors on client relations on appointed schemes including representing the company at external meetings
- Coordinate the preparation of the project management plan and ensuring their timely sign off
- Arrange, co-ordinate and manage project meetings with other departments, consultants & contractors in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring all relevant action points are noted and recorded
- Working closely with the project management lead or project technical leads to ensure consistency of document submissions in adherence to the company or project document control procedures
- Compiling reports, typing, any general admin assistance (copying, printing, scanning, filing, arranging of meeting room and diary management)
- Documenting information received within the project teams & ensuring transmission of relevant information to all project participants.
- First class or 2.1 degree in Architecture, Engineering, or construction Discipline
- Chartered/Fellow member of a relevant professional institution such as ICE. CIOB, APM, RICS or CIBSE
- Minimum 5 years work experience in a similar role ideally within both design and construction
- Ability to demonstrate the successful delivery and completion of multiple projects in the role outlined.
- Proven track record of the management and successful delivery of complex projects in both private and public sector.
- Proven technical, engineering background, with a broad portfolio of experience in a variety of sectors including hospitality, residential & healthcare sector.
- Understands collaboration and the need to develop internal and external relationships.
- Good communication skills who can communicate at all levels and who can present ideas effectively.
- Skilled in multi-tasking, prioritising, and managing a complex workload
Please apply or get in touch for further information.
Back to job search
£30 - 40 per hour
02393 876 031
9 days ago