Senior Process Engineer
We are looking for Process Engineers who will supervise a small team of process engineers to deliver engineering design packages to the required time, cost and quality and personally undertake some of the more complex design tasks as required. To provide specialist process engineering advice.
- Provide specialist design services to internal/external customers
- Production of design deliverables (e.g. drawings, reports or calculations) to agreed standards of safety, cost, quality and time
- Contribute to the economic design of systems and equipment
- Provide advice and guidance on issues appropriate to their discipline
- Actively participate in the development and application of appropriate technical and managerial processes and systems in his/her work area.
- Organise, supervise, monitor and develop the team to deliver successful outputs
- Identify major technical uncertainties and refer them for decision by higher authority
- Comply with all legislative, regulatory and company policy standards and processes applicable to the role
- Minimum - BEng (Hons). Preferred - MEng (Hons)
- Professional Membership: Associate Member MIChemE.
- NOTE: Equivalent experience can be offered in lieu of chartership if it is deemed appropriate by the Discipline Lead Process Engineer
- Minimum of 5 years' experience.
- Experienced in scoping, leading and supporting a team on a variety of complex process engineering activities and deliverables
- Experience of working on a number of process plant types at different lifecycle stages, as part of a team, with the capability to work unsupervised within a team
- Experienced in interfacing with other discipline specialists e.g. other engineering disciplines, shielding, safety etc
- Experienced in managing less complex/lower hazard process engineering activities and packages
- Experienced in interfacing with a client in matters of process engineering
- Experienced in the presentation of process engineering proposals to support new business cases and strategies at client sites
This role will go quick please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02394314784