Job Role - Senior Process Engineer
Location - Sellafield (SITE BASED - Occasional hybrid)
Contract Length - 12 Months
Pay Rate - Up to £53 hour (Depending on experience)
My client is looking for a candidate who has previous experience in the nuclear industry, or other highly regulated industry, and has the ability to work independently, managing your own portfolio of tasks.
- work within the plant facing design office
- design support to the scoping of tasks, typically comprising
- Review of Task Traveller form, attendance at walkdowns, scoping and planning meeting
- Development of optioneering documents/concept design
- Completion of detailed design information, such as:
- Production of Basis of Designs, calculations, proposal EFDs, datasheets
- Participation in SDDR's, MDDR's, HAZOP's etc.
- Engagement with Design Capability design engineers / SMEs for specialist support.
- Assisting in the preparation of design substantiation in the form of NFR's, and DAR's support SSC's identified within new or modified safety cases, and to support the substantiation through MSC.
- Support installation, commissioning and close out of tasks, through engagement with plant, EFDs updates etc
- Chartered Chemical Engineer
- Minimum of 5 years post graduate experience
- Public or private experience
- Chemical engineer background
- Experience of producing design deliverables and working with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Previous experience in nuclear industry or other regulated industry
- Ability to work independently, managing own portfolio of tasks and within minimal supervision. Able to communicate effectively with customers and with Process Engineering team to manage delivery of work to the required timescale.