Do you have experience working in, or setting up a PMO function?
Are you looking to apply your experience to the biggest infrastructure project in Europe?
If so, I have an excellent opportunity based in London to work with my client's PMO Director to improve and streamline their current PMO function.
This role will be working across a partnership, so stakeholder and communication skills are the focus. Within this, the successful applicant will understand what a good PMO is and how to improve a service and make it consistent across all parties.
Please note the responsibilities of this role will not include the delivery of the project.
Salary: £64,620 to £80,760 per year with up to 12% pension.
Where: London, 5 days in the office very 10 working days.
- Substantial experience working in a PMO function, or experience setting up a PMO function.
- APM qualification preferred.
- Troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills, with ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers.
- Confident and able to work without direction/supervision.
- Excellent stakeholder skills.
- Ability to identify problems and review related information to assist in the development and evaluation of options and the implementation of solutions.
- The ability to analyse inputs, assess data to assist in the development of strategies and document supporting rationales, and tell a story with the data.
- Skill in influencing and negotiating with internal functions and external supply chain partners.
Applications for this role closes for applications on the 11th of August, interviews to be held on the 22nd of August. Apply now and don't miss out!
How to Apply:
Send in your CV to me at email@example.com or call me at 023 9387 6068.