Are you a Senior Planning Manager with extensive experience in the Rail sector?
Are you looking for a remote working contract opportunity?
My client is a national leading consultancy and is currently looking for a Senior Planning Manager with complex projects experience to support them on Crossrail to define Planning Processes and appropriate planning tools to assimilate the assurance effort across the entire Crossrail Programme.
You will be managing the programme planning function within the Technical Directorate, along with plans and schedules, and the managing and distribution of planning staff.
Rate: £65.73 to £78.73 per hour, Umbrella
Contract Length: 6 months, 40 hours per week.
- Senior Planning Role experience on large, complex infrastructure projects.
- Minimum of 13 years' experience in project controls, focusing on planning.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or relevant subject.
- Ability to monitor and communicate issues and opportunities in the schedule to stakeholders.
- Proficiency with PC operating systems, with knowledge and ability in numerous basic software applications.
- Expert knowledge of engineering, procurement, contracts, construction, and start-up work processes.
- Prior experience on Crossrail would be ideal.
Interviews will be conducted via Microsoft Teams.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.