One of the most prestigious projects in the UK for the Nuclear and Defence sector has an opportunity for a senior planner to join the team. This opportunity would be fantastic for a highly regulated sector experienced candidate who is keen to join such a project.
Job Title - Senior Planner
Location - Reading
Contract Length - 12 Months
Pay Rate - £58.77 Per Hour Umbrella
This role is ideally suited for a candidate who is coming from a Nuclear/defence programme that understands the complexity of such roles and the standards that need to be followed.
- Providing Planning expertise to internal customers within the projects supported
- Implementing Planning processes, policies and procedures within the projects supported.
- Delivery of long range operational integrated Programme Planning activities.
- Delivering Project Controls Planning and EVM expertise and analysis for projects, to produce accurate and timely schedule forecast information to enable business decision-making.
- Supporting the development and continuous improvement of the end-to-end Planning processes and the production and maintenance of associated policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Reviewing project WBS and agreeing / recommending changes to the Project's Control Manager.
- Solid planning experience / background essential
- Primavera P6 - Enterprise Project Portfolio Management
- Analysis of existing plans within the space
- Presentation experience
- Executive/customer facing position
- Knowledge of Government work would be helpful.
- Stakeholder relationships/communication skills
- Membership of a Professional body would be nice to have, but experience is more important.
Please note this role will require specific clearances. If you are keen on this role please call me on 02393 876037 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.