An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Highway Engineer to come and join a busy Highway Design Team to work on Active Travel schemes in the Manchester area.
The main duties of the experienced Senior Highway Engineer are:
- Production of consultation drawings.
- Production of technical scheme drawings.
- Production of specification of materials.
- Production of tender packages.
- Production of designer's risk assessments and project risk registers.
- Production of pre-construction information.
- Production of scheme costs.
- Production of development and construction programmes.
- Attend and contribute to meetings, presentations and consultation workshops.
- Provide advice and guidance and mentoring support to team members.
- Input into the development of funding application and Business Case submissions to Transport for Greater Manchester.
- Site / coordination role on behalf of the client during delivery of scheme.
For a full description and further information on the role, please call Harriet Simmonds at Carrington West on 02393 876051.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Traffic & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 40+ years' experience in this market. Please call Harriet at Carrington West on 02393 876051 for more information.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance with our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please email.