Are you a Senior or Principal Electrical Engineer with experience in Building Services?
Have you worked on Rail underground projects?
My client is an Building Services consultancy seeking a Senior or Principal Rail Electrical Engineer with at least 5 years' experience to support ongoing Rail projects. The role will involve the specification and design of fixed and temporary low voltage electrical installations in a Rail environment.
Salary: £45,000-£65,000. Dependent on experience.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Specification and design of fixed and temporary low voltage electrical installations.
- Excellent technical knowledge in Electrical Design Engineering.
- Carrying out electrical power and lighting design calculations on fixed and temporary installations.
- Preparing technical specifications.
- Site surveys, inspections and monitor site works when necessary.
- Managing elements of project delivery and an understanding of budget costings.
- Degree qualified, or equivalent qualification, in Building Services Engineering or related subjects.
- Ideally Chartered Engineer with CIBSE/IET or working towards.
- Underground experience.
- Experience working in a design consultancy and/or experience of working within a contractor design environment is essential.
- Have a detailed knowledge of appropriate technical standards.
- Good report writing skills, experience of making presentations to and attending meetings with client is essential.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6068.