Are you a Commercial Manager with cost verification experience on NEC projects?
Are you an ambitious individual looking to join an entrepeunurial business that will support and empower your own development?
This consultancy is at the forefront of the infrastructure industry, offering a multitude of exciting projects and opportunities. They are known for their innovative approach and commitment to providing a stimulating work environment, offering a multitude of exciting client-facing opportunities. They are known for promoting internal mobility, allowing employees to explore various roles and projects. This position is perfect for individuals who are on an upward trajectory in their career and are hungry for growth opportunities.
Salary: £60,000 to £75,000.
Location: London, 2 days in client office per week, and potentially one day per week in the consultancy's office.
- Direct experience working on complex projects.
- Chartered or interest in becoming chartered.
- Extensive experience in post-contract management.
- NEC 3 Option A and C.
- Cost verification experience.
- A positive, ambitious attitude, someone who works well in teams, and independently.
- Excellent stakeholder and collaboration skills.
This is an urgent requirement and this role closes for submissions on Monday 5th June. This will be a 2-stage interview process, interviews will be held for successful candidates within a week of application.
How to apply:
Apply by emailing your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07513 856580