Are you an experienced Commercial Manager with consultancy or client side experience with Network Rail?
Are you an ambitious individual looking to join a company and support them on their growing portfolio of projects?
My client is looking for a commercial consultant and a senior commercial consultant to support them on their expanding portfolio of projects; they are getting in more and more work, and are one of the fastest growing consultancies in the UK. This is an incredibly exciting time to join this business and will give you the support and opportunity to develop and progress your career.
Salary: £35,000 to £65,000 based on experience.
Office locations: London, & Manchester. My client is open to people being based in the North or South, and is open to people working from home if preferred.
- Employer double matched up to 12% of salary (employee 6% & employer 12% max).
- Annual salary review & performance related bonus (up to 20% bonus!)
- 28 days annual leave
- Home working available.
- Private healthcare.
- Direct experience working for Network Rail or
- Experience working for a consultancy on Network Rail projects.
- At least 5 years' commercial experience in large infrastructure projects.
My client is eager to take someone on and is looking to interview within a week of applications.
How to apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.