Are you a CAD technician with MicroStation or AutoCAD experience?
Do you have experience working on Civil or Structural design projects?
Location: Newark, hybrid working.
Salary: £30,000 to £45,000
An engineering consultancy is currently seeking a Civil Technician to join its progressive Design business. This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team, supporting the delivery of Architectural and Engineering design services.
You will be working with Senior Management Team and assisting Project Director(s) (potentially across multiple projects), this role offers a chance for a motivated and ambitious individual to work on high-profile projects and contribute to solving real-world problems.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working in Civil/structural engineering.
- MicroStation/AutoCAD experience on infrastructure projects, rail preference.
- Ability to comply with varying CAD standards & complying with British standards.
- Educated to HNC level or equivalent in a relevant engineering or CAD subject.
- Ability to work independently.
How to apply:
Apply by emailing your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6068.