Are you looking for an excellent opportunity to work as a Civil Design Engineer within a large Rail engineering company who are involved in national projects?
Do you have experience working on lineside civil projects?
Join my client's team, working across the North West of England on their new projects from their Design Services Framework. My client is looking for someone with 3-8 years' experience with experience working on Lineside Civils designs.
Rate: £300-£400 per day, Umbrella Inside IR35
Length: 3 - 6 months
Where: Home/office. Offices based across the West Midlands
Essential Skills and Knowledge
- Experience of working in the UK rail industry with good working knowledge of Network Rail Grip process / standards and approval processes.
- Lineside Civils experience.
- Ability to communicate with a variety of audience using different mediums.
- Able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team comprising planners, designers, engineers, and technicians, providing technical guidance to less experienced members of the team.
- Proven ability to write accurate, clear, high quality reports in English.
- Proficiency in report and specification writing, calculations, AutoCAD and/or Microstation and developing designs from first principles.
My client is looking to interview immediately with a start date for as soon as possible.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6068.