Are you a Senior Asset Engineer?
Do you have experience working on Network Rail projects?
Role: Senior Asset Engineer (Electrification and Plant)
Contract Length: 6 months
Location: Gravesend, Hybrid
Rate: £450-480p/d Umbrella inside IR35
This is a great opportunity to work client side on Network Rail assets, on a 6 month contract. You will be required to travel to different locations within London, Essex and Kent, where you will be responsible for reviewing designs and ensuring they are CDM compliant, as well as providing technical maintenance to the team.
- Senior engineering experience in Electrification & Plant.
- Asset Management background.
- Health and safety knowledge.
- Core capital delivery experience.
- Understanding of policy and technical safety and performance standards for Electrification and plant.
- Institution of asset management training accreditation
- Professionally registered to Incorporated level
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 02394 314910.