Are you a Section Engineer with 3+ years railway experience?
Do you have a proven background of working on civils associated projects, including drainage & retaining walls?
This is an excellent opportunity for a Section Engineer to join a major tier one contractor and work as part of an alliance on HS2, coordinating the delivery of drainage and civils works.
Location: Northwest London
Rate: £300 - £375 p/d
Duration: 6 months
- Coordinate and oversee the Site Engineers activities, to ensure all setting-out and quality control is performed in a timely manner.
- Ensure all works are constructed in line with approved designs.
- Contribute towards the design development process.
- Complete risk assessments, ITP's, method statements for the control of works and ensure necessary paperwork is produced in a timely manner.
- Raise and resolve technical issues with the wider team.
- Work closely alongside and communicate with site management team, to ensure they fully understand information provided.
- Keep and maintain an accurate site diary, including any changes.
- A proven background of working as a Section Engineer or Site Agent within the railway industry
- Experience working on heavy civils projects, including retaining walls, drainage and earthworks.
- Valid PTS & SSSTS
- Full UK driving license
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Carrington West