Role: SAP and Procurement Technician/Buyer
Salary: up to £40,000 p/a plus package
My client, who are an award-winning company that provides project solutions for the water and wastewater industry. Are seeking a SAP and Procurement Technician/buyer to join their growing water and wastewater business in the UK, specifically Greenwich in London.
The position offer hybrid working with occasional visits to the site, completive salary and benefits package.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- General purchasing of goods, plants and services and hiring of general machinery.
- Uploading all transactions to SAP system.
- Place orders with assigned suppliers at regular intervals.
- Improve and maintain the company's procurement systems & databases.
- Filtering information from the system in order to tailor reports and tables.
- Following the company SOPs and recommendations of the management.
- Reporting to the manager whenever required.
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Graduate level 'Buyer', IIPMM Qualification.
- Construction or water experience that would be excellent but not essential.
- Minimum 1 year professional experience in purchasing role.
- Excellent knowledge of SAP transactions such as ME51N/52N/53N, ME21N/22N/23N, ZME9F_2, ZAPRD, ZCAPRV, MIGO, FBL1N (as a minimum).
- Proficiency in MS Office (mainly Excel).
- Exceptional organizational and administrative skills.
- Understanding of contractual legal terms and conditions.
- Ability to handle several ongoing projects and to work under pressure.
- Good English communication skills (verbal and written).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
We are looking to move quick sourcing for this position. Apply Today and We will be in touch to progress your application. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach me on 02393 876 074.
Due to the volume of applicants, we may only be able to respond to Applicants who are to be progressed to the next stage. If you do not hear from us unfortunately it means your application hasn't been successful.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.