Are you an experienced Risk and Value Analyst who has worked on large, complex Rail projects?
Are you looking for your next contracting opportunity?
My client is looking for a someone to come in and provide guidance at all levels on the application of risk management process and formal requirements for corporate governance
Rate: £440 - £490 per day Umbrella, Inside IR35
How long: 6 months, 37 hours per week.
Location: London. 3 days in office, 2 days working from home per week.
- Experience in undertaking quantitative risk analysis using monte carlo software, Oracle Primavera risk analysis (OPRA), @risk, Active Risk Manager.
- Able to work under your own initiative to find out project scope, plans, cost estimates and challenge multidisciplinary (commercial, planners, engineers) teams projects.
- Critical thinking, to write risk reports that give recommendations for projects that will improve the project outcomes.
- Facilitating risk identification and review workshops with the objective of maintaining an up to date robust risk register.
- Writing risk reports that are clear to non-risk management professionals.
- Be able to present risk results to project management teams and non-risk professionals.
- Railway infrastructure project experience
- Track project experience
Interviews will be conducted via Microsoft Teams. Applications for this role closes on the 31st of August. A DBS check will be required for this placement.
How to apply:
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 387 6068.