Are you a Risk Analyst with Network Rail experience?
Are you looking for a long-term contract opportunity that can be worked from home?
I am looking for a Risk Analyst to support on various rail projects on a 12 month contract. This role will mainly be working from home with the potential for 1 day in the office per week so applicants must be willing to travel to Manchester if needed.
Day Rate: circa £470 umbrella
Hours per week: 37
Contract Length: 12 months
- Undertaking risk assessments.
- Project risk management.
- Use Risk Management Information Systems
- Applying experience and knoweldge of risk to Railway infrastructure projects.
- Project risk management experience.
- Risk management software experience such as ARM, @risk, Oracle Primavera Risk Analysis (aka OPRA, Pertmaster) or similar.
- Strong rail or strong risk background.
This role closes for applicants on the 3rd of June and I am limited for the number of people I can submit - do not delay applying!
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6068.