Are you an experienced Requirements Engineer?
Are you looking to work on a career defining project that will be going on for the next 10 years?
This role is an exciting opportunity to get involved in a massive, high speed rail project within my client's Systems Assurance team. This successful applicant will ensure that the project's requirements are successfully developed, instructed and complied with through application of a good quality requirements management process which is applied by my client and the delivery organisations for their parts of the project's scope.
Rate: £550 - £600 per day Umbrella, inside IR35
Where: Home/London. The role will be based in London; likely will be 1 day in office, 4 days from home per week.
Time: 6 months, 8 hours per day, 5 days per week. Flexible work hours, able to work around childcare and other family commitments.
This role will initially be 6 month contract however due to the complexity of the project, it is highly likely that this will get extended.
- For requirements management, able to apply principles and methods that ensure effective information management, modelling and data security, basic understanding of data creation and visualisation, working under supervision of line manager or in liaison with relevant the experts.
- Ability to work independently/
- Able to provide specialist technical support and leadership on discipline-specific scientific, technical and engineering principles to project development / delivery teams.
- Meets minimum CPD requirement for professional institution every year.
- Can articulate many principles relating to standards, safety and the environment without prompting.
- Large, complex infrastructure project experience, preferably rail sector.
- Rail system experience beneficial.
- Proficient in DOORS software.
- Relatics tool experience not essential, but preferred.
My client will be conducting interviews via Teams in the week commencing 13th of September and is hoping for a start date of 27th September.
How to Apply
Send in your CV to me at Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 023 9387 6068.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!