Are you a PWAY Engineer with proven background of delivering track renewal works?
Do you have an excellent understanding of Network Rail standards?
My client is a reputable and market-leading civil engineering contractor with a huge presence within the railway industry. Due to continuous growth and success, they are recruiting a Track Engineer to join their forward-thinking team and assist with the delivery of track renewals across a 10-year programme.
This role would suit an experienced Track Engineer with excellent knowledge of track renewals disciplines.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 P/A + overtime
Hours: 42hrs Monday - Friday, with the flexibility to work weekends
- Company vehicle
- Fuel Card
- Up to 6% pension contribution
- 2 x days paid volunteering
- 25 days A/L
- Many more benefits
- Give technical support in the planning and delivery of all track renewal and enhancement works.
- Carry out surveys, technical supervision and planning and programming of works.
- Manage the work to meet agreed KPI's and financial targets.
- Manage works in compliance with the technical specifications, processes and procedures and Network Rail Group and Line Standards.
- Prepare and submit relevant documents, including WPP's, task briefings and daily work returns.
- Undertake safety inspections and ensure technical compliance on all site and office-based works.
- Attend regular meetings and participate in the safety briefing programme.
- Proven experience as a Track Engineer, delivering track renewals and enhancement works.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of financial controls and report writing.
- Valid PTS and COSS competency
- Full UK driving license
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Carrington West