Due to accelerated growth within the Carrington West Rail team, we are looking for a Compliance & Recruitment Coordinator to join the team!
This is a hybrid role that will have responsibility for the full compliance process for our rail candidates, including client & candidate contract processes, ownership of our fatigue management systems and compliance audits, as well as assisting our Consultants in resourcing for trackside roles.
We are looking for someone with highly effective organisation and time management skills, with a keen eye for detail. You will also need to be proactive, have a confident telephone manner and be driven to meet KPIs on a daily basis.
- Gathering required compliance information from candidates prior to the start of placements
- Completing client compliance audits within given deadlines
- Full ownership of client and candidate contract process, including the creation, delivery and return of candidate and client contracts
- Full ownership of our fatigue management system, Sentinel and Sponsorship of candidates
- Dealing with telephone enquiries and emails in a timely manner
- Assisting/Resourcing for consultants on trackside only recruitment
- Respond to customer emails and letters with accurate, relevant, and complete information
- PPE supply order and distribution
- General administration duties
- Dealing with external reference requests
- Database maintenance & entry
- Chasing outstanding contractor documentation and references
- Liaise and provide support to the consultants as required
- Managing RISQS standards
- Assisting with Health and Safety
- Assisting with client tenders
- Managing files via SharePoint and providing training where necessary
- Documentation Control
- Ensuring processes are in line with current legislations e.g. GDPR
A bit more about us…
Our success has its foundations based on the openness of our highly trained, proficient, and award-winning consultants coupled with their ability to build long standing relationships with our customers.
Our mission is to become the preferred recruitment partners for all our clients in each of our chosen strategic sectors and to be recognised as true experts in our markets in the eyes of our network of candidates.
Carrington West have grown revenue by 100% year-on-year while retaining profits within the business to enable growth. Providing the very best client and candidate service by attracting and retaining the very best consultants in the market.
We are looking for the best and in return for your hard work we offer the best pay & benefits. You will enjoy the supportive and exciting environment of an ambitious and fast-growing employer.
Basic salary is from £18-20k dependent on experience, plus commission. You will also receive a full training and development plan from day 1.
- 25 Days Holiday (increases by 1 day per year of service)
- Death in service benefit, 4x basic salary
- Private Health Care for all grades after qualifying period (6 Months)
- Pension Scheme – 4% Matched after qualifying period (3 Months)
- Full training provided
- Quarterly company social events, plus trips to Goodwood and a huge Christmas party
- Annual company holiday – we’ve been to Berlin, Madrid, Barcelona, Dublin to name a few…
- 5* Rated Office Location
- £50 Meal for you and your partner (or friend) on your birthday
- Internal performance related prizes (monthly and quarterly)
- Free Parking
- Free Bus service from nearby railway stations