Are you an experienced Commercial Manager with consultancy/client side experience on Infrastructure projects?
Are you an ambitious individual looking to join a company and support them on their portfolio of projects with key infrastructure clients?
A fantastic organisation that supports and empowers their staff's development is looking to hire established commercial professionals at various levels. This is a consultancy that is on every major infrastructure project in the UK and covers a range of sectors.
Within their portfolio, rail, highways, and major infrastructure projects are their focus, working with clients such as Network Rail, HS2, TFL, etc.
Due to the number of projects on at present, you could be based in a number of offices across the UK with 2-3 days in the office per week. Office location will be dependent on your location, to get the best fit for you and their clients.
Salary: £45,000 to £65,000 plus double matched pension (up to 5% employee, 10% employer)
Location options: Bristol, Cardiff, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, London etc. 2-3 days per week in the office/client's office, remainder from home
- Direct experience working/with Railway clients (e.g. HS2, LU, TfL, TfW, Network Rail) or working with consultancies on infrastructure projects.
- MRICS/working towards preferred.
- At least 3+ years' commercial experience in large infrastructure projects.
- Familiarity around cost planning, procurement, change control, post-contract management on infrastructure projects.
- A positive, friendly attitude, someone who works well in teams, and independently.
- NEC3 experience essential.
- Keen to develop professionally and personally and be a part of a cohesive team.
This will be a one to two stage interview process, including a numeracy test.
How to apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.