Job Role - Quality Assurance Engineer
Location - Dungeness
Contract Length - 18 Months
Pay Rates - £32.50 hour Umbrella
My client is looking to speak with qualified quality assistance engineers who have worked in highly regulated sectors tat are keen to transition or increase their experience and knowledge in the nuclear decommissioning sector.
- Assist in the preparation and maintain documentation/ procedures in Quality Assurance to sup-port ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001 and Site Licence arrangements.
- Provide technical support and undertake activities required to support effective quality assurance arrangements.
- Liaise with other departments to coordinate the planning of and implementation of the quality aspects of work programmes.
- Assist with the review and audit of site performance, ensuring on site certification is maintained.
- The ISO standards.
- Project Management, project framework and lifecycles.
- Stakeholder Management
- Educated to HNC in a relevant subject
- Member of a relevant professional institute.
- Certificate in Environmental Management, Health & Safety or Quality Assurance
This is brilliant opportunity with a fantastic client so if you are interested, don't hesitate to call me on 02393 876037 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org