We currently have an exciting opportunity working for a leading contractor as a Quality Assurance Data Administrator on a contract basis paying £10.42 per hour PAYE.
As a Quality Assurance Data Administrator you will be working with a team who do Quality control of civil construction standards by reviewing incoming evidence documents and creating reports for the client.
- Undertaking "fitness for purpose" checks on data received
- Undertaking statistical analysis of data and assist in the development of functional relationships;
- Reporting on progress and results utilising Office Packages
- Performance Reporting and Production of presentations
- Reconciliation of weekly data
General Support to the Area Manager
We are looking for Candidates with a High level of Computer Literacy and Data Analysis experience. Full training will be provided for the role specific systems but we expect the ideal person to be proficient with Excel, Access, PowerPoint and similar packages.
- Hours of work - 45 per week
- Salary - Up to £24, 382 per annum.
If interested, please do apply with you up to date CV and we will be in touch if successful.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you with to withdraw your consent please contact us