Qualified Electricians - Heating
My client are an industry leading specialist within the boiler and gas appliance sector. They have a great reputation regionally as one of the areas largest employers in the industry, and provide a high quality and well organised work environment. Specialising in installations and servicing of gas appliances, boilers and central heating systems, they work across domestic and commercial environments providing both planned and reactive solutions.
Due to continued company growth and a high volume of work, they are currently looking for a number of qualified electricians to join a well established and forward thinking team, working across the East Anglia area. The work will involve planned maintenance, EICRs, remedial works and rewires.
The ideal candidate will be a highly competent professional who takes pride in their job, possesses great customer service skills and a full driving licence.
Applicants for this role will need to be based in the NR postcode area, or neighbouring locations across East Anglia.
What you'll need:
- NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Installation
- 18th Edition
- Inspection and Testing qualification
- JIB Gold Card
- Experience of working in domestic properties
- Experience of undertaking testing, inspection and remedial works
- Some experience of domestic and commercial heating systems would be desirable
- Full driving licence
What you'll get:
- Basic salary of up to £34,000 dependent on skills and experience
- Company van, Fuel Card, PPE, Company tablet.
- Full benefits package - including pension, sick pay and life insurance.
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Fantastic working environment.
These positions are likely to move quickly, so if you are interested please apply with your CV or call Rich at Carrington West on 02393 876023 for more information.