Are you a Permanent Way Design engineer who is looking to work on some of the biggest UK rail projects?
Are you looking to work for a company who is at the forefront of technology and rail design and build mega projects?
My client due various large infrastructure schemes and national frameworks is looking to add multiple PWAY engineers to join them.
Location: Birmingham, London, or Derby - hybrid working set up.
Salary: £37,000 to £45,000
- Minimum 3 years experience in permanent way design.
- Able to author technical reports of acceptable technical and presentational quality.
- Good understanding of Network Rail, London Underground & Railway Group standards as well as the relevant British Standards and Eurocodes.
- An understanding of track construction methods, stageworks of projects, PWay components and surveys.
- Proficient in Microstation and Bentley Rail Track (BRT) design software production as well as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- A working knowledge of using ClearRoute 2 software.
- Higher Educational Qualification (a minimum of HND qualified in Civil Engineering).
- Preferably Eng Tech or IEng (From either PWI, ICE or IMech) or working towards professional qualification.
My client is looking to interview immediately with a start date for as soon as possible and interviews will be conducted via Teams.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6068.
Carrington West is committed to supporting the principle of equal opportunities and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of any Protected Characteristic including sex; race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin); religion or belief; age; disability; marital status and civil partnership; sexual orientation; gender reassignment; pregnancy and maternity. We are a Disability Confident Employer and we are currently working towards additional D&I accreditations. Details of our full Diversity & Inclusion policy can be requested by contacting us today.