Are you a Project Manager with client-side or consultancy experience on Rail projects?
Are you looking to join a specialist consultancy where you will be valued as an employee?
Office Locations Available: Cardiff, circa once per week.
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 plus £5,500 car allowance.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Ideally degree qualified: construction, cost management, engineering, or quantity surveying.
- Provide a professional, consistent, and effective project management service including the use of Key Performance Indicators and project reporting systems.
- Manage the establishment of the initial project baseline to provide effective measurement and control.
- Excellent technical project management skills and provide leadership to others on PM Processes: Risk, Opportunities, and Issues Planning/Programming, Change control reporting, Stakeholder management and Communications Value Management.
- Control project change, risks, and contingency within the project life cycle.
- Qualification with APM.
- Experience working on NEC 3 Projects.
- Rail sector experience essential, consultancy experience highly preferred.
About the opportunity:
A cost and project management consultancy that works in Rail with 200 staff are seeking NEC Project Managers to join their team and support on a portfolio of work with TfW in South Wales.
My client values each of their employees and is proactive in contributing to their development with a defined career path for project managers to get to senior, associate, and one day become a partner!
My client is looking to interview immediately. Interviews will be conducted via Teams and be a two stage process.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6068.