Are you a Project Manager with Network Rail experience?
Are you looking to work for an international consultancy, working on a large portfolio of projects all over the UK?
My client is looking for a Scheme Project manager/Project Manager to join their Rail team to support on projects across the UK.
This role will involve project management across various projects with commercial aspects. This will be ranging across smaller schemes between £1-£2mil value, a large range of projects including canopy works, platform extensions, bridge repairs, resignalling schemes, lineside civils, depot projects, so civil/structural experience preferred. These will be Network Rail & HS2 works.
There will be opportunity to excel and develop your skills and grow into more senior roles.
Location: any office located near main offices including Manchester, Leeds, East Grinstead, London. 1 - 2 days working in the office per week.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 (depending on experience)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Deliver individual projects or parts of projects in a safe and environmentally responsible manner to time, cost and quality.
- Provide a professional, consistent, and effective project management service including the use of Key Performance Indicators and project reporting systems.
- Manage the establishment of the initial project baseline to provide effective measurement and control.
- Manage the selection and/or development of appropriate supply strategies and framework contracts for each project.
- Control project change, risks and contingency within the project life cycle.
- Commercial review and reporting data to line manager.
- Network Rail experience is essential.
- Relevant experience in project management and successfully delivery of Rail projects.
- Design and construction management experience.
- Civil/structural projects experience preferred.
My client is looking to interview immediately. Interviews will be conducted via Teams.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at email@example.com or call me on 023 9387 6068