Job Role - Project Manager (Power)
Location - Kent
Salary - Up To £69,000 dependent on experience
My client Is looking for a project manager who is going to be able to deliver the successful project work and maintenance to time, within cost and the client specifications. The ideal candidate will have plenty of experience in managing the engineers in there team and to build relationships and maximise efficiency with their projects.
- Review all pre-construction information and liaise with the Client and other technical specialists to understand the specifications and other deliverable requirements of the project.
- Develop a project implementation plan, that includes, timescale deliverables, project resource requirements and project costs.
- Implement the requirements of the Clients Construction Phase Plan on site and develop core project documentation, e:g RAMS, Task Briefing Sheets and Safe Systems of Work Packs, O&M's as required, to enable the safe and efficient delivery of projects.
- Create and maintain a project file for each project and retain all project documentation in accordance with our Document Control procedure.
- Co-ordinate all construction activity with the Client, contractors and sub-contractors to minimise risks that could jeopardise the successful delivery of the project.
- Lead and undertake Project Review Meetings as necessary to keep all parties informed of: progress against delivery plan, identification of project variance and any changes to project scope.
- Amend the project delivery plan to take into account changes to project scope and project variance.
- Provide the Client with a completed Health and Safety file as part of project hand-back.
- APM or Prince 2 or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 3 years relevant Project Manager experience
- Knowledge of CDM regulations
- Previous construction and electrical experience
- MS Office - Intermediate, Word, Excel, Outlook skills
- Strong communication skills
- Full clean driving licence
This role will be in high demand so if you are interested please don't hesitate to call me on 02393876037 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org