What we need:
Carrington West are pleased to be working with one of the UK's leading Civil Engineering and Construction businesses to find a Project Manager to assist in mobilisation and oversee works carried out on the National Highways (formerly Highways England) network.
Where the work will be:
You will initially be based in the Nottingham during mobilisation but will ultimately be responsible for and working in National Highways area's 3 and 4. (Area 3 Hampshire, Surrey, Berkshire/Area 4 East and West Sussex, Kent) Some of the work can be carried out from home, there will be an office base in Guildford however access to these National Highways areas (3 and 4) is imperative.
What you will do:
- As Project Manager you will be responsible for
- Mobilisation of the business in the aforementioned areas.
- Oversee all aspects of project work from conception to completion
- Work closely with the company contracts manager
- Provide independent engineering and supervisory support to the schemes
- Manage established relationships with National Highways
- Create new plans and procedures of work to be carried out
- Become the key representative for the business in these areas
What you need to succeed:
- Previous Highways Project, contract or Framework Management experience on National Highways (HE) road network
- Familiar with HE frameworks like CDF and CWF
- Will be competent in creating new procedures and plans of work
- Have a full driving license and access to a vehicle for motorway travel.
- HND/HNC in Civil Engineering would be desirable but is not imperative
What you will get in return:
Working for a fantastic company, this is an excellent opportunity to be part of their expansion into these new areas. You will paid a salary of £65'000 - £72'000 with access to a company car scheme, holiday and pension benefits.
What to do now:
If you have operated in this field of work before and are interested in the position, please send us your application today. If you would like to discuss the position in more detail first, please call Matt at Carrington West on 02393 876013
If you feel that you are right for this job technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for jobs very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current job for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Traffic & Parking professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 100+ years' experience in this market. Please call Matt Ulysses at Carrington West on 02393 876013 for more information.
By applying for this position you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.