Project Manager - M&E
Annual Salary: Up to £55k dependant on experience
Additional: Company car / car allowance of up to £5.6k
Other: Company pension and life assurance
Carrington West are pleased to offer an exciting new opportunity with one of our clients, a multi-disciplinary design, engineering and construction company operating in the power and environmental sectors. They specialise in work within the waste water treatment sector and have an excellent reputation for delivering work in a timely and professional manner.
They are currently looking for a Project Manager who will report directly to the Operations Manager and will be a pivotal role within the business with responsibility for the coordination and delivery of a range of projects.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of projects, ensuring smooth operation and delivery of high quality to budget and in-line or better than the accepted programme.
- Develop and implement detailed programmes and schedules which allow accurate monitoring and reporting of progress and implement actions to achieve targeted performance.
- Identify the quality expectations and record in the Quality Plan.
- Develop and implement site establishment and ensure the efficient and effective management of site.
- Implement all statutory regulatory and company requirements for managing Health and Safety and environmental and waste management.
- Encourage and support innovation/value engineering throughout the design phase.
- Ensure measures are established for the timely delivery of design information.
- Contribute into supply chain selection process and provide regular feedback and manage supply chain performance.
- Management of scope change notices in accordance with the contract requirements.
- Complete all internal/external reporting.
- Responsibility for site level budget control and commercial performance.
- Accountability for all projects from inception to completion.
Key skills and attributes:
- HNC minimum in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- A minimum of five years' experience in a design and build project delivery role within the water industry
- NEC 3 knowledge and experience
This role is likely to move quickly and the company are looking to interview as soon as possible so if you feel you would be suited to the role, please apply with an updated CV or contact Rich at Carrington West on 02393 876023 for more information.