Job Role - Project Manager
Location - Inchinnan
Salary - Negotiable for the right candidate + company benefits
I am working with an industry leading client in the defence/subsea/offshore industry and they are looking to hire an experienced project manager on a permanent basis. If you have the skills below and are keen to know more please keep reading.
- Ensure that assigned tasks are delivered in a safe manner, to schedule, within budget and in accordance with customer requirements, as defined in the Contract.
- Ensure projects are executed in accordance with the clients Global Project Execution Process (GPEP) and associated procedures and that the governance is maintained throughout the project.
- Work with HSEQ Department to ensure compliance with all Safety, Quality and Environmental and policies, processes and procedures.
- Accurately communicate project status and performance (weekly & monthly reporting) to internal and external stakeholders, in accordance with the approved reporting processes.
- Identify, actively manage risks and opportunities.
- Manage project constraints / conflicts (e.g. resource, schedule demands)
- Support the management of change control and contract variations
- Support activities associated with sub-contractor and equipment selection and acquisition with the clients commercial and procurement functions.
- Assign and manage tasks to vendors, engineering, production and support functions.
- Manage and coordinate effective communication between key stakeholders for the purpose of resolving technical, commercial or procurement issues.
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years previous experience in a project management, engineering, or project coordinating role within a similar environment - Subsea/offshore/defence background.
- An APM qualification or equivalent is preferred but not essential dependant on demonstratable experience as well as previous exposure to financial, commercial and procurement activities.
- Previous experience of commercially sensitive projects and the security aspects this entails.
- Awareness of working to marine, defence standards and international quality & safety standards would be advantageous.
- Be flexible and available to travel worldwide in support of project activities.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Would hold existing, or be able to obtain SC level clearance.
This role will be extremely popular due to the fantastic company and opportunity so please feel free to call me on 02393 876037 to further discuss