Are you a Project Manager with experience of delivering commercial fit out projects across multiple sites?
Would you like to be involved in a major framework, for the refurbishment of goverment buildings?
If so - reach out to me for the full job description...
We require a good PM to join the team to work under the current Senior PM who has been involved in this project for the last 6 months. You will be supporting on several live projects for this building upgrade.
- The role will run for at least 6 months.
- It is inside IR35
- Pay rate between £230-£260 per day (Umbrella rate)
- Based in Titchfield, but may involve travel to Christchurch
- Fire Marshal certificate
- First Aid 3-day qualified
- PASMA Card
- CSCS skill card Holder
- Minimum IOSH Health and Safety Certificate
- Ideally NEBOSH Health and Safety Construction Certificate
- Compiling reviewing pre-construction information packs
- CDM Auditing duties
- Asbestos Awareness
- Competent using Microsoft Project
- SMSTS Qualified / Certificate
If this sounds like something you are keen to do, reach out to me with a CV and we can go through the options for you.