Are you a Project Manager with client-side or consultancy experience on Rail projects?
Are you looking to join a specialist consultancy where you will be valued?
Location: Derby, 2 days on office per week
Salary: circa £40,000 to £55,000 (dependent on level and experience)
Please note there are multiple roles available: Project Managers x 2, and an Assistant Project Manager opportunity.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Ideally degree qualified: construction, cost management, engineering, or quantity surveying.
- Resource management experience preferred.
- Control project change, risks, and contingency within the project life cycle.
- Qualification with APM.
- Experience working on NEC 3 or NR contracts.
- Rail sector experience essential, consultancy experience highly preferred.
About the company:
A cost and project management consultancy that works in Rail, Water, Buildings, and Utilities with 200 staff are seeking NEC Project Managers to join their team and support across their rail portfolio including projects with Network Rail including TRU, HS2, and TfW.
My client values each of their employees and is proactive in contributing to their development with a defined career path for project managers to get to senior, associate, and one day become a partner!
My client is looking to interview immediately hoping for the successful applicant to start in 4 weeks time. Interviews will be conducted via Teams. Please note - due to the high volume of applicants, only those short-listed will be contacted. Thank you.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 023 9387 6068.